1. Which of these coaches has not taken teams to the Rose, Orange, Sugar and Cotton
2. Who was the first player to win Super Bowls with 2 different teams?
3. Who is the only player to be in 5 consecutive Super Bowls?
Ken Norton, Jr.
4. Who did Miami beat in the longest game in NFL history?
5. Beginning with the 1968 season, the Vikings won 10 division titles in 11 seasons.
What season did they not win?
6. Who did the Packers beat in Vince Lombardi's final game as the head
7. What two draft choices did San Francisco give up for Steve Young?
1st & 3rd
2nd & 4th
1st & 5th
3rd & 5th
8. Who was the first NFL team to play its games indoors?
9. What quarterback set the NFL record for highest completion percentage in a
10. How many coaches have lost four Super Bowls?