1. What is the only NBA team to draft players from Alaska?
2. What is the first 18-hole course the U.S.?
3. In what major are amateurs not permitted to play?
4. In what year did the women's marathon become an Olympic event?
5. In the 1980's, what team lost in two consecutive NCAA finals?
6. Who was the first NHL player to score 60 or more goals in 3 consecutive seasons?
7. What is the approximate length in feet of a bowling alley?
8. Who was the first jockey to ride 7,000 winners?
9. What NHL defenseman scored five goals in one game?
10. What NBA player was suspended for 26 games?