1. What was the first college Larry Bird attended?
2. Who holds the NBA record for most points in an overtime period?
3. Who is the oldest golfer to win the Masters?
4. What is the only Grand Slam title Jimmy Connors did not win?
5. What is the only college to have both the men's and women's basketball team make the NCAA Final Four in the same year?
6. What NHL team lost the first 38 road games in their inaugural season?
7. What is the only year since 1893 that there has been no Stanley Cup winner?
8. What Division I school holds the record for most free throw attempts (79) in one game?
9. What was the last team to win back-to-back World Cup championships?
10. What team beat Duke by 30 points in the men's NCAA championship?