1. What college has the most players in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
2. What college did Isaac Bruce attend?
3. Who succeeded Vince Lombardi as coach of the Green Bay Packers?
4. Who holds the record for most points in an NFL game?
5. Who was the first player in either the American Football League or National Football League to catch 100 passes in a season?
6. What NFL team was the first to win a Super Bowl after losing one?
7. Who was the first NFL QB to pass for more than 500 yards in a game?
Norm Van Brocklin
8. With what team did Jim Marshall start his NFL career?
9. What NFL owner is credited with coming up with the term Super Bowl?
10. What city hosted the first Monday Night game on ABC?