1. What current pitcher has beaten every major league baseball team?
2. Who has the most career saves without ever leading the league in saves?
3. Which one of the following cities was not an original AL city?
4. Who hit the first-ever home run in the World Series?
5. Who was the first pitcher to throw a no-hitter in his first start after being traded?
6. Who won the first-ever playoff to determine the league championship?
7. Who was the first NL player to twice hit 50 or more homeruns in a season?
8. Who pitched a no-hitter in his first major league start?
9. Who was the first pitcher to appear in 1,000 games?
10. Besides Pedro Martinez, what other pitcher started 5-0 in three consecutive years?