1. Who was the last AL player to hit four homeruns in a game?
2. Who was the last NL player to hit four homeruns in a game?
3. What pitcher had an 18-game winning streak on the road?
4. In 1986 what team struck out 20 times against Roger Clemons?
5. What pitcher gave up a homerun to Bill Mazeroski that won the 1960 World Series?
6. Who was the first player to hit a homerun in the All-Star game in his first at-bat?
7. What pitcher allowed seven runs in an All-Star game?
8. Who drove in six runs in one World Series game?
9. What player scored six runs in a game twice?
10. Who was the first player to hit two grand slams in one game?