1. How many consecutive road games did the 1963 Mets lose?
2. What team drafted Deion Sanders in the sixth round of the 1985 MLB draft?
3. Who has the MLB record for consecutive seasons with 30 or more homeruns?
4. What rookie pitcher struck out seven consecutive batters in his first start?
J. R. Richard
5. Who had 200 or more hits in each of his first three seasons?
6. Who was the first player to win consecutive MVP awards?
7. Who was the first pitcher to surrender 50 homeruns in a season?
8. What number did Ted Williams wear?
9. Who was the first to win a World Championship in his first full season as manager?
10. Who was the first lefthander to have 200 career victories without ever winning 20 games in a season?