1. Which one of the following ground into four double plays in one game?
2. What player averaged 109 stolen bases over the first three years of his career?
3. Who was the first player to hit a home run in his first two "at-bats"?
4. Who hit in 34 consecutive games his rookie season?
5. Who was the first player to be MVP twice in an All-Star game?
6. How many times did Joe Morgan lead the league in stolen bases?
7. Who was the first NL player to hit 50 home runs twice?
8. Who was the last pitcher to pitch 300 innings in one season?
9. What team was the first to win two World Series?
10. What AL team was the last to host a night game?