1. What school won the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship one season and not play basketball the next?
2. What number was worn by Brazelian soccer great Pele?
3. How many consecutive games of 30 or more points did Wilt Chamberlain have?
4. How many inches wide is the balance beam in gymnastics?
5. Which NHL player was the first to score 500 goals?
6. Who was the first player to win NBA playoff's "Most Valuable Player" honors twice?
7. How many times did Pete Maravich lead the NBA in scoring?
8. Which NBA franchise was the first to hire George Karl as its head coach?
9. What NHL team became the New Jersey Devils?
Kansas City Scouts
10. What court game was first called "Fives"?