1. Who is the only NBA coach to be a "Coach-of-the-Year" for a team with a losing record?
2. Who was the first driver to win an Indy car race in four decades?
A. J. Foyt
3. Who was the first-ever player drafted #1 by the Chicago Bulls?
4. Who was the first-ever player drafted #1 by the Charlotte Hornets?
5. Who is the only NHL goal tender to have 100 or more career shutouts?
6. What NHL goalie had 22 shutouts in one season?
7. How many quarters of a mile make up the full distance of the Kentucky Derby?
8. What NHL team lost 16 straight playoff games?
9. Who holds the record for scoring average in an NBA playoff series?
10. How many NCAA Championships did John Wooden win at UCLA?