1. What switch-hitter scored the most runs in one season?
2. Rick Monday was baseball's first #1 draft pick, who was the #1 draft pick the next year?
3. Which one of the following cities was not an original member of the National League?
4. What pitcher lost 48 games in one season?
5. Who was the first player to earn $100,000 in a season?
6. Who is the only player to get a triple for their 3,000th hit?
7. Who is the only player to be named MVP of the World Series when his team lost?
8. What team was once called the Robins?
9. What team originally signed Tom Seaver only to have it invalidated?
10. What was the first team Casey Stengel managed?