1. Who was the first player to homer for both the American and National Leagues in the All-Star game?
2. Who was the second player in history to win home run crowns in both the NL and AL?
3. Who is the only pitcher to save 45 games in a season in both leagues?
4. What pitcher has the most seasons of pitching 200 innings or more?
5. Which AL player hit three home runs in a game five times?
6. Which one of the following did not win 100 games as a relief pitcher?
7. How many seasons did Pete Rose get in 200 or more hits?
8. How many consecutive seasons did Ty Cobb hit .300 or better?
9. What pitcher had 12 consecutive seasons of winning 20 or more games?
10. What left-handed pitcher lost 251 games?