1. Which one of the following did not lead the NFL in rushing their rookie season?
2. Who holds the NCAA record for 37 touchdowns in one season?
3. Who has thrown the most touchdown passes in the Super Bowl?
4. In which of the following decades did Alabama not have the highest winning percentage of all college teams?
5. Who was the last player from Notre Dame chosen number 1 overall in the NFL draft?
6. Who has appeared in six Super Bowls?
Ken Nortan, Jr.
7. Whose record for touchdown passes in a season did Dan Marino break in 1984?
8. What was Red Grange's real first name?
9. Who was the first running back named Super Bowl MVP?
10. Which one of the following teams did not win 15 regular-season games?