1. Which one of the following did not have 2,000 or more walks in their career?
2. Who was the first NL player to lead the league in RBI's for three consecutive years?
3. Who pinch hit for both Ted Williams and Roger Marris?
4. Who was the first NL player to hit a Grand Slam in World Series play?
5. Who lost 16 games in one year as a relief pitcher?
6. Who led their league in losses the year after he won the Cy Young award?
7. What relief pitcher hurled 185 consecutive-innings without issuing a base-on-balls?
8. Who was the first player to hit two home runs in an All-Star game?
9. Who is the only player to steal 100 or more bases in his first three seasons?
10. Who is the only player to twice hit two home runs in a single game in the same World Series?