1. Who was the only player of a losing team to win the MVP Award in the World Series?
Pee Wee Reese
2. Who is the only non-pitcher to win the World Series MVP Award twice?
3. With what team did Walter Alston have only one at-bat in his career?
4. Who at 39 became the oldest player to win the regular-season MVP Award?
5. Who is the only pitcher to win the ERA title with a last place club?
6. Who succeeded Babe Ruth as the Yankees' right fielder?
7. Which Hall of Famer scored more than 100 runs in 13 consecutive seasons and knocked home more than 100 runs in 13 consecutive seasons?
8. Who had seven consecutive hits in a World Series?
9. What pitcher won 19 games as a 19-year old teenager?
10. What team won the National League team pennant with a .508 winning percentage?