1. Before Dereck Jeter, who was the last player to lead his team in hits in each of his first four full seasons?
2. What team was the first to have more blown saves than saves in a season?
3. Who is the only left-handed pitcher to win 30 games?
4. Who is the only pitcher to twice walk 200 batters in a season?
5. Who was the first Dodger to hit 20 or more home runs in each of his first two seasons?
6. Which one of the following did not hit a home run in eight consecutive games?
Ken Griffy, Jr.
7. Who was the first AL player to be the unanimous Rookie of the Year choice?
8. Which one of the following did not get 13 hits in one World Series?
9. What player hit into a record three double plays in one World Series Game?
10. Who was the last pitcher to both win and lose a 1-0 decision in World Series competition?