1. What NL player won six consecutive batting titles?
2. Who is the only player to hit for the cycle in both leagues?
3. Who won a National League batting title with the lowest average?
4. What pitcher once batted .433 in a single season?
5. Who won his first batting crown at age 35?
6. Who were the only brothers to finish one and two in a batting race?
7. Which one of the following never had 200 hits in a season?
8. What player got three or more hits in a record six consecutive games?
9. How many shutouts did Babe Ruth pitch in 1916?
10. Who was the first pitcher to strikeout 18 batters in a game?