1. Which one of the following did not play in the World Series in each of his first four seasons?
2. Who holds the record for most World Series--playing in all the games?
Pee Wee Reese
3. Who was the first player to hit a pinch-hit home run in the World Series?
4. Who hit two pinch hit home runs in one World Series?
5. What pitcher hit two career home runs in World Series games?
6. What pitcher won seven consecutive World Series games?
7. Who has the most career complete games in the World Series?
8. Who pitched in all seven games of one World Series?
9. What pitcher lost three games in one World Series?
10. Which one of the following teams did Dick Williams not manage in the World Series?